Thursday 11 September 2008

Portrait project up and running

As some of you may already know, i live in a world called "my own" ...

Another thing that some may already know,is that amongst other things i do portraits... now usually i choose the people to portray ,however i thought its time for a twisted change... I decided to take a project i had started long ago to the next level.

Quite a few people had contacted me to create an illustrative portrait for them ,so that then they could purchase it,till now i always said no,not because i didn't want to,but because i had other things to aim for at that time, now that i'm seeing things through an eye of a 19 year old,i think that i can do this not just to make money,but to improve myself in what i do and to experience people in a way that not everyone can!

Now i know some of you may think,a 19 year old isn't mature enough or doesn't know exactly what he or she wants.Well get ready because "they" don't call me an old soul for nothing... 

These are some examples of portraits :

1 comment:

UnNaked Soul said...

I like. you'll do one of me someday, perhaps?

nice one step...