Friday 19 September 2008

London Fashion Week

Sad to say that London's fashion week didn't excite me much...
I even had a hard time choosing my picks !!
but, anyway these are the ones that are on my list ...what do you think?

There wasn't much creativity overall...but still ,enjoy my picks for this week...we'll see what next week brings us .
Milan on the way .

                                                                                 Nathan Jenden
                 
                                                                           Vivienne Westwood

                                                                                 Marios Schwab

                                                                                Basso & Brooke

                                                                                    Armand Basi

No comments: