Sunday 14 September 2008

Camden Camden

The other day i went to Camden town again, it's really a breath of fresh air for London... it's one of those spots were i feel like i could live in for a longer period of time and even though a lot of people know about it,it still feels a bit underground..

It's a vibe.



I found some stuff that i want to get from market as well,it's a whole lot of variety... as long as you know what to pick ,then it's all good.


This food stand had some kind of candy that looks a little like something we have back in my country.. we call it "Qubbajt".. I got no idea what these people call it, but it sure looks delicious. 


These weren't lights, don't be fooled !! ,they were pieces of metallic kind of cardboard and with the wind they move opposite ways and it creates that effect..it looked like the guy was giving them for free, everyone was surrounding the table.






I went on a saturday and it was so packed...you can barely move properly, it's not just like an alternative option to the west end,but it's the place to be.Of course,it's not everyone's cup of tea... i don't think my mum would enjoy it as much as i did... but,don't think it's for a cetain age group,there's no such thing.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Camden Town. When I was last there I bought three original paintings and I was so happy to hear nice comments about them when I came back to Malta. There are lots of art studios there, and a GREAT market!