Sunday 14 September 2008

Drop Dead Gorgeous Foot Scrubs

Everyone likes them some nice foot scrubs, but HEY don't take it too far !!

Surely after a long days work with someone scrubing your feet sounds good
             after a day in the jungle with someone scrubbing your feet sounds good
             after two hours in church with someone scrubbing your feet sounds good

but,don't let these deadly twins fool you...
look what happened to me the other day.


Well,after i had to console myself in a way that takes all that pain away... so,i decided to go on pizzahut.co.uk ,and their website wasn't working ,so i called them and some crazy rude girl picks up and i'm patient with her cause i wanted my pizza!
At the end of the day i could say i slept happy,yes after all that pain,but i had pan mushroom pizza ,which its my usual favorite.

...Even though,that rude girl must have put something in my pizza because the tomato salsa tasted different!

Take a look .YUM.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you use a capital I instead of i ? lol