Friday 26 September 2008

Enrollment day

It was a warm day today and what a great way to take off to do three train changes and a long walk to my second home ie; university...

It was enrollment day, and i expected it to be longer then it actually was ... it was quite quick, an hour maximum,i got to know a little about a cypriot girl which will be in my course and cruised a little around the campus.
I'm still not excited to start this new chapter in life,but i will take it as it comes.

I didn't take photos of the university because today it wasn't really about it,it was more about enjoying the day and get things done...so along my way there and back i took a couple of flicks, enjoy and soon soon i will have some on the university maybe.

I have to say Kent is a beautiful place...fresh air,big houses and peaceful... but it is  abit dead and the nearest supermarket from the uni is said to be 20 minutes away! so,that's a bit of a shame ,but overall i guess it's not so bad considering it's only about 30 minutes away from central London,and since i'm thinking of moving house again i am considering every little thing there is on the table.





It's a long walk to university from the over-ground train station, but today i really didn't mind... the sun was shining ,the air was positive and everything else was flowing... i have to say while i was walking i was thinking to myself that maybe after-all Kent is not thatttt bad,even though it's nothing like London.













This bridge reminded me of an old school / little modern western film ... actually the whole station is a bit that way,at least for me anyway ! But, i like it ...YES ,i admit i didn't even have the intention of moving down to Kent ,but after today i am thinking twice and reconsidering my options, because it's much cheaper and more relaxed... but of course it still has its disadvantages.







To finish off, i couldn't not capture this image... it probably even made my day !
I wonder if they have opposite personalities ? or if they clash a lot ? or how long they been together ? ... but at the end of the day ,i couldn't help but notice that they had the same looks in their eyes and the same outfit.
i love it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello sis... it seems you had quite a good day yesterday :) glad you're changing your mind and you're now considering Kent! At least you won't have a lot of travelling every single day! It seems to be a lovely place. I liked the pics xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi sister in-law!!! lol ara joking ta! :))
Loved reading your blog, you make it very interesting. Just a word from your English teacher (biex inhu gej dan!). When you start a sentence using 'ing' at the end, you have to continue using it (ing I mean).
I saw that you are having nice weather, although by the time you read this it would probably start raining again!
Here the rain has finally arrived, and the streets are clean after 5 months of dry weather. I love winter, and look forward to it.
Take care of yourself, and keep safe!
Tyrone B.A. Eng. Hons etc etc lol