Sunday 7 September 2008

Grey is the old,new and future London

Being a foreign student in London isn't the easiest thing,
being "A student" anywhere in the world isn't the easiest thing...

However we do get a lot of discounts which at the end of the day they'd probably come up to a 5% or a 10%...It's a long process;integrating into a new country,the language,the culture,surroundings and so much more hassle.For me moving accommodation is just not my cup of tea plus the gods in London prefer Grey as their daily theme...no matter the season,Grey is the new blue.

This is the outside view from my new room...I'm living in a house with four men,hairdresser/student and two chefs !! Might sound good for a second,but not every bird that whistles is a Tweety.



So... Today was another Grey rainy day,felt like cosy Rosy so i decided to watch a film that could take me back to my early days on planet earth,so i watched "Little Mermaid:Ariel's beginning"I love a good cartoon and the first little mermaid film was great and the new one is not as powerful,but it's good still...New characters were added and the story doesn't continue with the first movie,maybe they're trying to start all over again to bring it back?!who knows!

My favorite character is Sebastian.

I added a few snapshots from the new mermaid film,so if you haven't seen it yet you'll get a taste of the beautiful and colorful experience you'll be diving into.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And then we saw the child in her........... :)