Sunday 21 December 2008

Holy-Days

Ooooookay.

Well, Today i am leaving to go back to my country for christmas holy-days.. i certainly hope that my days will be holy  but none the less full of rest and smiles... I need a break ,but going back home doesn't assure me that it will be exactly how i wanted it to be, however i will settle for it because i have to.

I can't wait to go though, it's always good to have a taste of home and the people that come within it's package,so soon i will be starting to get ready to go go.

Still have  a lot to do around here,still have to clean the room/do the laundry and do homey stuff...but, everything will get done hopefully on time !

I will be reporting not live from my country for sure... well ,folks for now that's all i got to give you,but come back for more .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very attractive poster!

xxx