Sunday 28 December 2008

Christmas2008

So This was Christmas and now it's gone!

I did bug everyone on my contact list with this sweet christmas countdown, but really i did it with good intentions ,so it's all good...



Now that Christmas(2008) is behind us, we start looking forward  to the new year,but i haven't even had time to think about it nor deciding my resolutions or anything else that usually comes with a new year.

If you stop for a second and think how everything is going around the world right about now, the new year doesn't look full of joy or happiness but rather sad and very low stated,but hey these times of year humans are supposed to think positive and to be truthful after all of these lights flashing everywhere and a million guys looks like Santa Claus you kinda have to smile a little.

I hope everyone was home safe and sound ,warm and wrapped around the christmas trees and if you dont like it i hope you started liking it a little tiny bit,and if you still don't then contact me to add you on my contact list so next year i would have a new person to bug!



I will post more blogs later on ,because priority calls me and right now it's my belly shouting for a little "Hobz tal-Malti" (Maltese bread)..

No comments: