Tuesday 28 October 2008

Still here

Today i didn't have university ,so i had a couple of things on my list to get done...

First thing i did was fixing my heels... then I decided to go to RIBA "royal institute of british architects",to see Anish Kapoor works, thought it was quite clean/futuristic but at the same time not all pieces convinced me...even though some works were really good as in use of shape...I added in a photo of the leaflet of the exhibitions because i couldn't take photos.





Well, after the exhibition ,i went to get myself a mannequin (FINALLY) and got back home, i feel a bit under the wether and tired as well so i didn't feel like going other places plus it looked like it's about to rain and i enjoy it more from the indoors.

Oh and guess what ?!
i got two more photos from Ronnie Scotts thanks to my friend Mike ! ( thank you Mike)




No comments: