Saturday 4 October 2008

Beloved Brother Boots

Boots Boots boots...
to me it was like the favorite pair of jeans.

These Boots were so close to my heart,so so close... i wore them 90% of the week ,they were like a brother to me.
Now,i'm going to have to let them go in a way or another,they're no longer living healthily...i tried chewing gum,nails... everything.I will try to operate them again,but if things don't work out i will have to inject them and let them go.



And then yesterday i had to go do some "material shopping" and after i joined my friend ,because she was looking for boots and i was like why not i will go and stay for a couple of minutes and as we went into the first shop i found these black boots that were looking right into my eyes,they looked like nice boots and what not... but i knew that they weren't going to replace my brother boots... i never give up chances ,so i tried them on and they kinda made me look good ,so i got them !! 



They're not my brother boots and they won't replace them either... but, they definitely are the boots that will accompany me through out these upcoming months :)

This week i bought some flowers from sainsbury, the cheapest that i found in the bunch ,since my budget is very tight at the moment.I'm thinking of keeping this tradition.They kind of lighten up my space.


No comments: