Sunday 19 October 2008

I know I know !

I know i haven't written in ages,but i been here... just am very very busy right now with this project im doing, which will be finishing this week ,so i'm kind of struggling to finish beautifully and to be honest my chances of doing so aren't looking so positive,but hey i'm gonna keep on going untill i get something out of it ! bad or good i will keep on going...
Right now i shouldn't be here ,i should be working ,sketching and that ,but i had to update because it's been long...and so many things happened aswell...so i'm going to talk you though these couple of days.

Yes!
i am a whole No.20. now ...13th OCT... didn't celebrate cause i never do ! but, i need to thank everyone that wished me a good one though,i appreciate it .



Last Friday i went to the World famous jazz spot "Ronnie Scotts" i always wanted to go ,but never had the chance to and since,my friend was in town ,he decided to take me as a birthday gift to see a great GREAT musician Jon Faddis...i have to say it's quite of a small place,but it makes you feel like you're in a private gig which i guess is the whole point of it,so it was cool, i loved it ...definitely was the highlight of my week.
Will visit again for sure and i couldn't take photos inside ,but i know that my friend did ha! so if i get hold of any photos i will post them for sure...



It's funny that some of people that read my blog, have no idea of how or what i look like hah! so i added this photo,so you'll know who's mind you're reading whenever you feel like reading my words on here.



I apologize if i will take another era to write in here again, but i am truly busy with this university life,i don't even have time for myself ..but anyway enough of the moaning ,i'm getting back to slavery work ! haha.. see you soon dear folky friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incognito or is this the new you???

SEF said...

what do you mean ?

SEF