Sunday 16 November 2008

Been around the world and aiai I...

I can't find my baybay...

Hello Folks, 
yes it's me,believe it or not i'm still alive!

I been busy as usual, no time for myself and if you see the upper part of my head, you would understand perfectly what i'm talking about, anyways... i been in the studio a lot and managing time has been so so bad, i mean i am in a big need of some planning in my professional life.


Apart from that i am still alive up in this dully city,and this weekend i been to Brighton, sad thing i didn't took any photos ,but i am sure i will have the opportunity to go back again and get some memories for you with me ...These past two days i decided i will try to relax and that,but tomorrow is back to work, back to looking for shelter,cause soon i am going to be out of my present place,so yes sir i've got lots of stuff on my mind.

Ones again, even though to you me saying i will try and write when i can might seem as a lost battle ,It's not !! i will do ,but please do understand that this takes time ,time that i can't always allow.

No comments: